Topic: [Outdated][3.71][3.63][3.62] URWCharacterMenu v1.0.4b  (Read 79740 times)

GrimmSpector

« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2022, 08:48:00 AM »
This message pops up every time you run a program.
I'm running with latest version.

"InvalidArgument=Value of '7' is not valid for 'SelectedIndex'"

If I ignore it and proceed, the game says the character files has been corrupted.

Its a bug with one of the combo box's not having an index for some of the new ranges for values in the old physique and phobia addresses. If you use it on a different character, it should work. I started porting this over to URWME, been gaming alot with friends so havent done much coding recently. Eventually I'll get around to updating/releasing my new stuff.

Definitely looking forward to the update, recall some of the stuff you shared on Discord awhile back.

bushidobrown

« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2022, 02:58:35 AM »
Hey,
Is this mod still in development? Does it work with current Unreal World? When I downloaded it, it gives me an error message when trying to run it. When I do run it and try to add an item to my characters inventory, it just randomly adds an item, not the one I selected. Is this supposed to happen, or am I doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Night

« Reply #107 on: April 06, 2022, 03:25:11 AM »
Hey,
Is this mod still in development? Does it work with current Unreal World? When I downloaded it, it gives me an error message when trying to run it. When I do run it and try to add an item to my characters inventory, it just randomly adds an item, not the one I selected. Is this supposed to happen, or am I doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Make sure the version you're using is the same version as your game version - there are some bugs in the current version I haven't patched here, and the inventory editor isnt too great in its current state, to add a new item you need to gather the item ID you want to add from the list on the right side, and then input that into the item ID slot after adding a new item to your inventory. (if i remember right.)
URW Character Menu - Cheating menu by a player, for the players.
URW Character Designer - Design your characters sprite!

sh_code

« Reply #108 on: May 13, 2022, 10:39:15 PM »
first of all, thank you very much. i'm a programmer so i can appreciate how much memory fiddling and backend effort had to go into this.

but... secondly... what the fuck is that UI, dude? it's completely broken and makes no sense and can't even be read properly, let alone used.
"add" button adds who knows what, sometimes it seems like it adds whatever is selected in inventory, the editboxes which seem that should belong to the "add" edit sometimes edit the item selected in the inventory view, I have no freakin idea what is going on in there, and doing literally anything inventory-related is just a roll of a dice regarding of what my input will do and where it will take params from, and... seriously, what the hell. this isn't even a "programmer interface", this is just... i don't even... to me it seems that making the interface as it is had to take active effort to make it so borked as it is. anything beyond active effort to make it this borked would have to result in something miles more usable and sensible than whatever is there right now...

i'm sorry, but... WAT.

« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2022, 04:59:06 PM »
When I used this program an injury of my character turned into a permanent "vague ailment" which I'm not able to heal in-game, nor remove with the program because it keeps giving error messages whenever I mouse over it.  :-[

Night

« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2022, 10:27:29 AM »
When I used this program an injury of my character turned into a permanent "vague ailment" which I'm not able to heal in-game, nor remove with the program because it keeps giving error messages whenever I mouse over it.  :-[

If you wanna send me your character's save file, I can take a shot at fixing it.
you can contact me on discord @ Night#9736, or attempt to send it here on the forums through pm.
URW Character Menu - Cheating menu by a player, for the players.
URW Character Designer - Design your characters sprite!

« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2022, 07:52:25 PM »
It eventually did clear itself, just took a long time!

fflol

« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2022, 12:43:28 AM »
Hi thanks a lot for this tool.

not sure if you are still maintaining it, but for some reason it looks like this on my computer (Windows 10) and cannot be stretched, any clue?

And, what does the 'current tutorial' do? I've also tried it on CheatEngine, doesn't seem to do anything, should it reset the tutorial/game course?

Cheers.

Tinker

« Reply #113 on: November 12, 2022, 09:57:43 AM »
I can confirm your screenshot is correct and it cannot be resized.

Best option to contact Night is on discord, though I think he has moved onto other things now, he was most helpful to me a few months ago.

fflol

« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2022, 10:35:21 AM »
I can confirm your screenshot is correct and it cannot be resized.

Best option to contact Night is on discord, though I think he has moved onto other things now, he was most helpful to me a few months ago.

alright, thanks man, I'll try Discord.

Hukkalelele

« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2022, 08:38:30 PM »
3.72?  ;D

Bert Preast

« Reply #116 on: December 27, 2022, 09:38:08 PM »
Night is still around now and then, so it can't hurt to give him a POKE.

If you don't want to wait though, Rudy has done a cheat engine for 3.72 here:

https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?topic=5281.0

Hictis

« Reply #117 on: December 30, 2022, 07:52:37 PM »
BUMP for version 3.72 patch #1

raredragon

« Reply #118 on: May 08, 2023, 05:45:59 PM »
3.80 update please?

Hictis

« Reply #119 on: September 10, 2023, 09:44:32 PM »
3.81?

anything