Topic: [Outdated][3.71][3.63][3.62] URWCharacterMenu v1.0.4b  (Read 79226 times)

Night

« on: November 12, 2019, 06:49:07 AM »
[Outdated][3.71][3.63][3.62] URWCharacterMenu v1.0.4b

Ancient cheat menu I've been working on for the past couple of year's, noticed a lot more people playing since steam release and decided to create something more user-friendly than manually using cheat engine.

Warning: When using the injury editor, make sure your injuries are valid when adding new ones (type, severity, location, damage, side) as I have not added error checking for incomplete injuries, and they do cause a game crash when viewed.

Menu:

Inventory:

Injury Editor:

Map tab:

Console:

Console commands:
  • ~ key - Opens console. Must have Unreal world focused.
  • /tpadd waypointname - Adds a waypoint at your current location to your characters waypoint file.
  • /tpdel waypointname - Removes a waypoint from your waypoint list.
  • /tp waypointname - Teleports to a saved waypoint.
  • /tp x y - Teleports to X Y map location.
  • /tpclick - Toggles localmap left-click teleportation, must be zoomed in. (when you reach map render edge, you must move manually to update the map)
  • /dirclick - Toggles ability to right-click on a direction to face it.
Features:
  • Skill & Attribute Editor
  • Stats Editor
    • General Stats (Hunger, Thirst, Nutrition, Energy, Carry Weight, Temperature, Fatigue)
    • Cosmetic/Identity Stats (TribeID, Weight, Height, Phobia, Physique, Gender)
    • Additional values (Starting XY location, Current XY location, Time of day, Starting skill points)
  • Injury Remover
  • Injury Editor
  • X-Ray Vision
  • Inventory Editor
    • Item ID - Changes the item to another one.
    • Quantity - Changes how many of these items you have in your inventory.
  • Name & TribeName customization
  • Teleportation
  • Local-map Onclick teleportation
  • Onclick direction changing
  • Teleport waypoints (example: /home)
  • Map tab
    • Render map - Renders game map, saves as image file.
    • Zoomed - Toggles zoom mode.
  • Tutorial/Goal changer
Future goals:
  • Item Editor
  • NPC Spawner
  • Fast Build/Task
  • Tile Editor
  • Game file exploits
  • Overlayed UI
  • Github repo
  • Save and load character settings
  • Load default items into characters .obj file
  • Adding / Removing rituals
  • Skill increase proficiency
Version History:
  • v1.0.4b - Added patch to remove checksum error message; Updated to 3.71.
  • v1.0.4 - Updated to 3.70 for steam users, forgot to do standalone for 3.63 (so use 3.62 I guess), added textilecraft to skill list.
  • v1.0.3c - Updated to 3.63 for steam users, 3.62 added for standalone users.
  • v1.0.3b - Fixed bug in injury editor, added Last tutorial/goal changer, condensed character page for a little more space, added map rendering/viewing on map tab
  • v1.0.3 - Updated to 3.62 for steam users, added injury editor
  • v1.0.2b - Revised inventory editor code and (hopefully) patched all bugs, fixed bug with text encodings, upgraded version checking substantially. Other forgotten minor-bug fixes.
  • v1.0.2 - Fixed bugs with saving/loading waypoints, fixed multiple bugs in inventory editor and improved functionality, added injury remover, added xray-vision, fixed version checking
  • v1.0.1b - Fixed multiple bugs in inventory editor, added button to add new items to inventory, added version checking
  • v1.0.1 - Added console, inventory editor, time of day, skill points, various console commands, various bug fixes, item ID scraper
  • v1.0.0 - Initial release

Please report any bugs to me via this thread, my PMs, or contact me directly on steam:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nightipoo/

Download attached to thread.

Credits:
   Night - Creator/Programming.
   Jiggie - Item ID assistance, assembly injection.
   Boomer/Jagsy - Game save files for referencing.
   Strix - Trigonometry for changing directions w/ mouse.
   Enormous Elk - Unreal world.
   Stefan - Testing.
   thefinn777 - Identifying and mapping cultural & tile map addresses and data.

Requires Microsoft .NET Version 4.6 or later. (Usually already installed)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2022, 07:30:02 PM by Night »
URW Character Menu - Cheating menu by a player, for the players.
URW Character Designer - Design your characters sprite!

Jagsy

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 06:57:22 AM »
Looking forward to seeing this develop. Nice work, Night.

Privateer

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 09:07:09 PM »

Bravo!
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

aat

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2019, 11:01:52 AM »
Any plan for a cross platform version? (Linux)

Night

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2019, 09:36:01 PM »

This is probably possible with mono, but I'd have to do my research on it as I've never used it, and probably learn a bit of linux which I'm not too familiar with. So probably not in the near future, at least by me. I might dabble in it at some point, since you asked, but no promises ;)

aat

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2019, 02:21:58 AM »

This is probably possible with mono, but I'd have to do my research on it as I've never used it, and probably learn a bit of linux which I'm not too familiar with. So probably not in the near future, at least by me. I might dabble in it at some point, since you asked, but no promises ;)

Sure I understand. When you setup the git repository I can help with that if you'd like, as I have experience with Linux programming

Tinker

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2019, 10:25:27 AM »
Just to point out mono on linux is regarded by most hardcore linux users as not being linux anymore. I for one have no intention of installing mono. If you have a git repository, not on github, then I could look at converting the code, sometime. (tm)

ucchigoro

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2019, 04:18:30 AM »
I use to have a cheat table with lots of option, but with the update, I can't use it and don't know how to update the offset...

Your software look interesting, do you intend to had the modification of the dates too? I like to freeze the center month for playing in a frozen world longer than intended ;p
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 03:58:15 AM by ucchigoro »

Night

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2019, 04:56:05 PM »
Yes I intend to add something to edit time in a future version, Ive actually got quite a bit of new features coming out next version that I think people will like, item editor is coming along very nicely. Ive also added teleport waypoints, click-teleport, click-direction and started working with overlays so it looks nicer. Next version will probably be released after I complete item editor.

Ill probably add time editor/freezing next release as well since its fairly simple to do.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 05:20:16 PM by Night »

morrneyo

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2019, 12:03:10 PM »

And I really like the thing about Tribe name. I named my character Hakon the Bastard!

Night

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2019, 12:49:51 PM »

And I really like the thing about Tribe name. I named my character Hakon the Bastard!

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it. I just started bug testing myself and noticed a few things that cause crashes and loss of functionality, they should be fixed in the next update.

I've also been making slow progress with the item struct array, so I'm going to probably put the full editor on the back burner for now, and just release something that allows you to manipulate your inventories item count and ID's, and come back to the full editor later for actual manipulation of the items statistics. (the item struct has a lot of data to work with, implementing the UI I'm working on is going to take some time) Also probably going to port a lot of features to console for ease of use and stability purposes (such as, /setskill stealth 100, /setattrib strength 16, etc)

I've also been messing with some other stuff in cheat engine, but just some fiddling around, no real concrete plan. for example I can change an animals name, tile location, sprite, probably a bunch of other stuff i didn't mess with, theres a bunch of stuff in item struct related to an items effects and use... tons to play with. Since I'm just one guy though I'll probably be making a thread with a bunch of addresses I've found if anyone wants to explore it themselves.

Also going to probably update this after the next game update comes around the corner, as the addresses will also need to be updated at that point.

Feel free to request features!

morrneyo

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2019, 03:27:21 PM »
When you add inventory editor, could you make item editor too?

For example, making masterwork Northern bow adding prefix

Night

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2019, 05:02:50 PM »
When you add inventory editor, could you make item editor too?

For example, making masterwork Northern bow adding prefix

I intend to do this eventually but making it perfect is taking a bit of time. Mostly writing the code for the UI and making sure my documentation on the item struct is correct. Here is a WIP preview (don't expect this being complete any time soon):

Next version will include a smaller version of this, which will allow you to edit the quantity and ID of an item, as well as scrape items from your characters item struct.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 05:09:13 PM by Night »

morrneyo

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2019, 05:56:19 PM »
Some items have no masterwork or rough quality? I spawned leather shirts and I found that they have no masterwork or fine level of item, even I insert every item codes listed below.

Night

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2019, 10:42:14 PM »
Some items have no masterwork or rough quality? I spawned leather shirts and I found that they have no masterwork or fine level of item, even I insert every item codes listed below.

The items from the list are generated as you play the game, if you haven't encountered a masterwork version of that item yet, chances are its not in your characters item list.

I'll make a post on quality modification today or tomorrow, separate from this thread.

edit: Updated to v.1.0.1b, patch notes in OP.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 12:27:55 PM by Night »