Topic: [Outdated][3.71][3.63][3.62] URWCharacterMenu v1.0.4b  (Read 79708 times)

kugnij

« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2019, 09:37:58 AM »
Hi. Thanks for your work. But can you tell me how to use it? It always says "Unreal World has been updated." or "UrW wasn't detected. closing menu".

I'm using 3.61 stable (steam). Tried both file in the attachments.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 09:57:28 AM by kugnij »

Night

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2019, 05:02:01 PM »
Hi. Thanks for your work. But can you tell me how to use it? It always says "Unreal World has been updated." or "UrW wasn't detected. closing menu".

Hi! Sorry about that, seems I overlooked a bug in code, I went ahead and commented out version checking for now and re-uploaded, let me know if you have anymore issues!
URW Character Menu - Cheating menu by a player, for the players.
URW Character Designer - Design your characters sprite!

kugnij

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2019, 06:55:43 PM »

Hi! Sorry about that, seems I overlooked a bug in code, I went ahead and commented out version checking for now and re-uploaded, let me know if you have anymore issues!

Thanks! It works well now  ;D

Moogie

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2020, 12:53:56 PM »
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. It opens, detects my character immediately (fantastic!) and I give myself the shovel that I know I had and definitely didn't sell but can't find anymore...

And then I close the program, load up my character, and... nothing changed. I don't have the shovel.

So, erm... how do you actually save the changes you make in this? I don't see a save button. I see a tickbox, but ticking it doesn't change the result. Also, when I click "Open Item ID List" it just tells me "Items not saved to file."

I really need that shovel. :(

---

Edit: Oh I see, you have to actually have the game and program open at the same time. Usually with these things you have to close out first. That's what I was doing wrong. I got my shovel back! :D Thank you for making this, Night!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 01:04:37 PM by Moogie »

Night

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2020, 04:12:12 PM »
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. It opens, detects my character immediately (fantastic!) and I give myself the shovel that I know I had and definitely didn't sell but can't find anymore...

And then I close the program, load up my character, and... nothing changed. I don't have the shovel.

So, erm... how do you actually save the changes you make in this? I don't see a save button. I see a tickbox, but ticking it doesn't change the result. Also, when I click "Open Item ID List" it just tells me "Items not saved to file."

I really need that shovel. :(

---

Edit: Oh I see, you have to actually have the game and program open at the same time. Usually with these things you have to close out first. That's what I was doing wrong. I got my shovel back! :D Thank you for making this, Night!

Hey! Sorry I wasn't able to get back to you sooner, looks like you figured it out though. Ill be providing better instructions on certain features in a future update, just haven't got around to it.

StefanPravda

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2020, 11:35:13 PM »
Suggestion. Injury remover. Cheers  ;D

StefanPravda

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2020, 11:17:10 AM »
Bug report. Teleport doesn't work. Testing it, trying to teleport to saved Home01, both from the map and zoomed in: https://prnt.sc/qsnjhr
It says Teleport complete, Waypoint does not exist. https://prnt.sc/qsnk4g
But, waypoint exists: https://prnt.sc/qsnkar
Here is what I use to try to teleport: https://prnt.sc/qsnkpk /tp Home01

What can I do? Thank you

Night

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2020, 05:01:42 PM »
Bug report. Teleport doesn't work. Testing it, trying to teleport to saved Home01, both from the map and zoomed in: https://prnt.sc/qsnjhr
It says Teleport complete, Waypoint does not exist. https://prnt.sc/qsnk4g
But, waypoint exists: https://prnt.sc/qsnkar
Here is what I use to try to teleport: https://prnt.sc/qsnkpk /tp Home01

What can I do? Thank you

Will need to fix this when I am home. For now people who want to use teleport will have to use /tp x y as the command instead.

hagamablabla

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2020, 01:01:06 AM »
Thank you very much for making this. Being able to easily increase my skills is very nice. What does the "scrape" button in the inventory tab do though?

Night

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2020, 04:07:28 AM »
Thank you very much for making this. Being able to easily increase my skills is very nice. What does the "scrape" button in the inventory tab do though?

The button refreshes your list of items on the right side of your inventory editor tab, just makes it so you can see any new items that have been added during play time.

Thinking about it now i should probably rename it to "Refresh".
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 04:54:08 AM by Night »

hagamablabla

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2020, 04:33:48 PM »
The button refreshes your list of items on the right side of your inventory editor tab, just makes it so you can see any new items that have been added during play time.

Is this feature working right now? Whenever I have a new item in my inventory, the editor throws an error labeled "The given key was not present in the dictionary." When I restart the editor it seems to find the list correctly.

Night

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2020, 04:45:43 PM »

Is this feature working right now? Whenever I have a new item in my inventory, the editor throws an error labeled "The given key was not present in the dictionary." When I restart the editor it seems to find the list correctly.

The editor should work fine for what it displays, I haven't got around to my desktop yet so I can't pinpoint what exactly is going wrong yet, but its probably just having a problem saving new items to the internal list for some reason, as the error is saying it cant find the item its trying to display. If restarting the editor works properly than use that for now when additional items are acquired and not displayed properly.

Hopefully I should be able to start addressing some of these issues within the next day or so.

edit: I believe I have fixed the bugs, I'm working on some additional features before I release the next patch though, should be updated sometime this week.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 12:44:44 AM by Night »

Dungeon Smash

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2020, 05:14:03 PM »
Is there any way to make it so you can do the game courses over again?  I'd like to go through Advanced Adventures a second time

Night

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2020, 06:51:56 PM »
Is there any way to make it so you can do the game courses over again?  I'd like to go through Advanced Adventures a second time

I will look into this. It may be simple.

edit: Found, will add to next version.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 07:26:25 PM by Night »

The_Finn

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2020, 05:46:57 AM »
Suggestion. Injury remover. Cheers  ;D

Or maybe an injury editor. Sometimes, I want a difficult start with more injuries than Hurt, Helpless and Afraid gives. Thanks and awesome work, so far.

anything