Topic: Prognosis for the dog  (Read 11470 times)

Kaleva

« on: November 04, 2017, 09:47:46 PM »
My dog got hit By a njerpez. Its got deep cut in elbow and some shallow cuts. It is unable to walk. Its just a short walk to my house in the wilderness.

Any prognosis how long it will take until he can walk?? i put up a shelter next to him and keep feeding him, btw he eats any amount of food now...doesnt disagree...

EDIT; the dog seems to follow where i go on the map but when zoom, it cannot walk.

EDIT 2: i just have to share this, i threw a rock on a flying birg (!), capercaillie maybe, it dropped unconcious(!!!). I walk to it and blunt-hit it with knife to neck twice. It got up and flew away... wtf man seriously.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 09:58:15 PM by Kaleva »

PALU

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 12:31:13 AM »
If the dog isn't bleeding it will recover, provided it doesn't drown on the overland map.

Plotinus

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 05:51:57 PM »
and it won't drown if leashed

spamgoose

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 08:15:31 PM »
Is there there possibility of a dog's wound to start bleeding again after stopping?

I ask because I once had a dog get quite injured, and I thought it wasn't bleeding (but won't promise that it wasn't... it was a quick glance at how long the injury list was), I put it on the lease and led it only a few squares away before it died, which unleashes the leash.

I had a similar experience dragging a dog across water with Njerpez areas everywhere. I can imagine that might seem like drowning to someone, but I am pretty sure it was just a good hit with an arrow, then unleash when dead.