Topic: Borders of Unreal World  (Read 12303 times)

Twezzk

« on: November 06, 2017, 07:44:43 PM »
What is on the end of unreal world?
Are you stopped by invisible wall on the sea in north and weest and forests in east?

Mabye if you go in northern sea far enough you will get in land of the dead of northern people (see mythology in urw wikipedia)

nekot

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 08:14:50 PM »
Most of URW players asked themselves the same question.

It would be a great quest for one of your characters to discover whats on the edge of URW map. :-X

Big adventure is waiting for you!!!

DfDevadander

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 09:54:08 PM »
Just tried this today, and the results were less than spectacular. Once you hit the edge of the map, you get a notification saying "For some reason you dare not go any further!"

caius

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 10:33:54 PM »
Just tried this today, and the results were less than spectacular. Once you hit the edge of the map, you get a notification saying "For some reason you dare not go any further!"

I've gotten the same message when I traveled the length of the eastern edge.  I've never attempted to reach the map edge to the south, west, or north.

LoLotov

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 11:10:50 PM »
For story purposes, let's say that the Unreal World is an enclosed spiritual realm, a loop of infinite time within a defined area of space (the space where the spirits are able to express their power to maintain the loop). The humans within are able to humbly live their lives in this distant, infinitely recurring past, and the spirits' energies are kept strong by their worship.
Iiiiii juuuuust want to set the woooooooorld onnnn fiiiiiiiiireeeeeee.... Iiiiiiii don't want to start a flame in your heeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrt.
And with your admissiiiiion you feeeeel the same, I'llllll have reached the goaaaal I'm dreamiiiing offfff, believe meeeeee

DfDevadander

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 09:09:45 AM »
For story purposes, let's say that the Unreal World is an enclosed spiritual realm, a loop of infinite time within a defined area of space (the space where the spirits are able to express their power to maintain the loop). The humans within are able to humbly live their lives in this distant, infinitely recurring past, and the spirits' energies are kept strong by their worship.

In a way, that actually ties in with the story of the UnReal World :)

Bakkat

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2017, 04:36:15 PM »
 I've been asking myself what would happen once reaching the edges for at least one year. I never tried to reach them, though.

I guess this is one thing less in my list of discover-the-UrW-misteries' list.

Regards
"When All the rivers get poisoned....
...Then we'll realize"

PALU

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2017, 01:43:37 PM »
I've been asking myself what would happen once reaching the edges for at least one year. I never tried to reach them, though.

I guess this is one thing less in my list of discover-the-UrW-misteries' list.

Regards
I believe I've seen a note indicator up in the top left corner of the worlds that's not accessible. I've never tried to reach it, though.