Topic: Data Visualization for Skills and Stats  (Read 3294 times)

sighter

« on: June 25, 2020, 09:56:58 PM »
Hey community. Since i like the game, wanted to start a new Character and also liked to dabble a bit around graph databases, i did some Visualization of the Stat and Skill relationships. See attachments.

Tell me if you like it and if i should do more. :)

All Skills and Stats:

Hunting relevant Skills and Stats:

Hunting relevant Skills and Stats with Knife and Axe:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 08:16:01 AM by sighter »

koteko

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 09:39:29 AM »
Very nice!

Owlant

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 03:25:41 PM »
That Smell/Taste = Hide Working just made me thing about a character pausing and licking the fur. "Nope still tastes meaty!"

JP_Finn

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 12:04:43 AM »
Nice graphics!

If you’d skinned a fox or badger: you’d wish you had 3 or absolute minimum in sense of smell. They don’t smell great on the outside. The insides reek much worse.

Hares, elks and birds don’t smell as strong, but they’re still “aroma-rich” on the inside. Not too bad after the intestines are removed.

Tom H

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 02:36:41 PM »
Nice graphics!

If you’d skinned a fox or badger: you’d wish you had 3 or absolute minimum in sense of smell. They don’t smell great on the outside. The insides reek much worse.

Hares, elks and birds don’t smell as strong, but they’re still “aroma-rich” on the inside. Not too bad after the intestines are removed.

Yeah, there's a reason for the term 'gamey'. I've been to a few hunting camps in the Louisiana swamps and the smell is 'distinctive'.