Topic: The situation and stuff  (Read 5444 times)

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« on: April 11, 2020, 01:13:35 PM »
These are challenging times. I hope you are doing okay and healthy.
And I believe the game may serve as a breath of fresh air during the times of isolation.
Also, it's fine to express our thoughts and feelings and experiences about the pandemic on the forums too, if you feel like it.

Finland is locked down too, but things haven't changed all that much for me or Erkka as it's remote countryside life anyway.
The virus affects the daily life nevertheless, and these days portion of my time and energy also goes to assist close elderly people who need help.

The development is being kept on, but I tend to get swamped under feedback simply because people have more time to play the game and I have less time play the developer role. ;) I maybe delayed with replies and reactions, but nevermind - still doing my best to cope with the life and the game.

There is fistful of bugs pending to be fixed, and I've started writing reply marathon to suggestions from the past six months or so. I guess it will be the first reply marathon at the new forums, but it's still several evenings away before I'm done with it. From my own endless to-do pool I've started work on improvements regarding the fire mechanics. There are many little things to adjust and add, but you'll hear more about it when it all starts to shape up.

Take care!
- Sami | UnReal World creator

PALU

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2020, 02:22:26 PM »
Take care yourself, and make extra sure not to spread the virus to or between those you help.

While I agree a good game is welcome when forced into inactivity, there is not an urgent need to update it at an express rate. Spend your time the way you feel is the best one.

StefanPravda

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 08:51:22 PM »
Take care all of you and your families and friends and the world. I start to sound like a beauty queen in a beauty contest  ;D

Dungeon Smash

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 04:20:12 AM »
The game has often served as a breath of fresh air for me, and I'm sure it will continue to do so for others throughout this troublesome period and beyond.  Hope the isolation is treating you & all the community well.

anything