Topic: How to use Physician on companion to stop bleeding?  (Read 3072 times)

Ezhe

« on: January 08, 2023, 02:52:37 PM »
Can someone please tell me how to use Physician on companion to stop bleeding? Thank you.
After finishing a brutal battle, my companion is very badly wound, lying on ground and bleeding. I intended to use Physician skill on him to help stopping his bleeding, but I don't how to use it. I tried to open the Physician interface but it showed my own wounds, and I try to use Look and Examine, but no good. Finally, I saw him died in front of me... I once somehow used Physician to stop my bleeding dog and pack animal by pressing some keys which I didn't remember.

ineedcords

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2023, 03:31:36 PM »
Can someone please tell me how to use Physician on companion to stop bleeding? Thank you.
After finishing a brutal battle, my companion is very badly wound, lying on ground and bleeding. I intended to use Physician skill on him to help stopping his bleeding, but I don't how to use it. I tried to open the Physician interface but it showed my own wounds, and I try to use Look and Examine, but no good. Finally, I saw him died in front of me... I once somehow used Physician to stop my bleeding dog and pack animal by pressing some keys which I didn't remember.
Have you seen #10 in the Tips, Tricks, FAQs thread, here: https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?topic=6459.0
This could be a good day to utilize your squirrels hides.

Bert Preast

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2023, 04:53:56 PM »
You also need to be facing the person or dog you wish to heal.

Ezhe

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2023, 05:18:07 PM »
Have you seen #10 in the Tips, Tricks, FAQs thread, here: https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?topic=6459.0
Thank you very much. Knowing we have this Tips, Tricks, FAQs thread is really nice. the other tips from it is also helpful.

anything