Topic: Noob Questions  (Read 3054 times)

judygrear94

« on: February 10, 2021, 06:45:21 PM »
I have found a few issues and stuff I can't really do while playing (started playing 2 days ago) and I hope someone on this server might help me out.

1 - How do I take some of my clothing off? I know how to put them on (CTRL+W) but, for the life of me, I can't find out how to take them off

2 - Whenever I try to plant a fishing net it says the water isn't deep enough, but If i swim to deeper water I can't use the fishing net. What am I doing wrong?

3 - Do you go straight into building a cabin after you're settled? It takes so long to build that, if I don't start early, I'm afraid I might not finish it in time for winter

4 - Is it possible to survive indefinitely, if you manage to avoid dying from stupid events?

5 - Is agriculture essencial for long term surviving?

That's all, thanks in advance for the help.

Privateer

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 07:17:59 PM »
1)It's either t or T to take off (I forget)
2) Nets need a raft or punt (boat) to get out in deep water to set.
3)Generally I make shelter(s) until I decide where I want to build cabin.
4) yes
5) No
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

Erkka

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 07:53:36 PM »
These questions have already been answered six years ago in Reddit. I'm afraid I have to judge the OP to have some spammy intentions.
UnReal World co-designer, also working on a small side project called Ancient Savo

trowftd

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2021, 07:57:19 PM »
These questions have already been answered six years ago in Reddit. I'm afraid I have to judge the OP to have some spammy intentions.

Damn, I was just about to write my thesis about how to start off with the game :'( :'(

Privateer

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2021, 08:09:16 PM »

I thought so, which is why I went simple 1 liners
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

JP_Finn

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2021, 04:00:45 AM »

Damn, I was just about to write my thesis about how to start off with the game :'( :'(

Please do, and post it in the guides section. If it’s really excellent... thesis level... it’ll get stickied.