Topic: Every now and then...  (Read 3835 times)

JP_Finn

« on: January 20, 2021, 09:49:39 PM »
... some folks and even spam-bots want to know how to humanely harvest, kill, their intended source of animal protein.

One way is to stab in the neck  :P
This one was in a trap pit with some bruises from the fall. Approach from behind, Hide (for automatic "critical" aka Perfect attack) and then get to skinning.

JP_Finn

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 04:30:00 PM »
Again, hehe.

About that point that Teppo leaves the trap pits triggered. Close to 1,600 cuts elk drying, should go well towards next winter. And few hundred cuts of forest reindeer and hare both dried too.

SherrillFowler

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2021, 10:34:42 AM »
... some folks and even spam-bots want to know how to humanely harvest, kill, their intended source of animal protein.

Ahaha maybe what I write will be unrelated to the post, but you are right. I have seen many spam bots signing like theessayservice who pretend to be very into community interests. That is funny.

EDIT by Erkka: word "theessayservice" was actually posted as a link to the said service, exactly the way spambots do. I must admit that I find this funny, too. Although I'm not completely sure if this is beyond absurd  :D
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 10:57:32 AM by Erkka »

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2021, 04:07:23 PM »

Ahaha maybe what I write will be unrelated to the post, but you are right. I have seen many spam bots signing like theessayservice who pretend to be very into community interests. That is funny.

EDIT by Erkka: word "buyessays.onl" was actually posted as a link to the said service, exactly the way spambots do. I must admit that I find this funny, too. Although I'm not completely sure if this is beyond absurd  :D

Agree friend.  This is all very funny indeed. However, everyone earns a living in a different way. Do not be so strict in Covid times. Let people do their job. Peace!

Edit by JP, injecting links inside quotes, no thanks. And spamming isn’t a job. Like mosquitoes sucking blood; it isn’t a job either.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 05:35:55 PM by JP_Finn »