Topic: Check out orange1's let's play  (Read 4332 times)

Dickyboi19

« on: August 04, 2020, 03:49:24 AM »
I'm not him self promoting I'm just trying to show some support to someone keeping the game alive. He's 10 episodes in to a series and seems to be having a hard time figuring out what to do and I'm hoping some better players can me can hop in that comments section and help him out.

skyleaf

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 06:49:11 AM »
I love this game but I think it is not really a game for producing a let's play series - unless you don't mind the views. The art style, confusing (at first glances) UI & control, hardcore elements, lack of lore and planned exciting plots (the story is generated and felt by the players, but the viewer might not able to catch up or feel the same), all of these aspects make it very demanding for both youtubers and his/her audiences. Let's play series normally last 10-30 mins and in half an hour you can't even track an elk if you're unlucky, and if you're extremely unlucky, you got one shot in eye in just a few turns. The immersive process is fun for the players but for those simply watching, unless they're URW players, I don't think they will find it very entertaining to watch. GL to orange1 through.

anything