Topic: Healing others?  (Read 10690 times)

Tom H

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2018, 11:42:28 AM »
The Forest Spirit did show up. Another benevolent type. I followed him as he wandered around my settlement's fence!

heh- I traded for a Fine hauberk. Can't help but think the guy stuck it to me. Anyway, I asked him to go on a long journey with me. Ran into a Njerp and my Companion shot me in the back and then shot my dog! Brand new armor and he damaged it! I am SERIOUSLY thinking about taking him for a long swim...

PALU

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2018, 06:39:52 PM »
It's your fault for getting a companion with a ranged weapon. Never do that. As you've seen they fire at the enemy while being completely oblivious of friendlies being in the line of fire or even blocking it completely. I'm not even sure the ranged companions I've hired before I wised up have a total enemy damage count that's higher than that inflicted on allies, and they've definitely killed allies.

Tom H

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2018, 10:41:14 PM »
Aye, you WARNED me. In the next fight, he shot my bull, too. I confess, I hired him with evil intentions. I hoped he'd be killed and I'd recover all the fine furs and silver I'd had to trade for that armor. Alas, he never got close to the fights, he just kept his distance and shot arrows at his teammates. I honestly did take your warnings to heart. I just let my greed overrule good sense...heh.

tedomedo

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2018, 12:11:47 PM »
We can heal bloody dogs only with herbs. Why we can't use bandages?

PALU

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2018, 02:34:48 PM »
Because healing of others is currently restricted to staunching blood flow to prevent dying, not "proper" healing.