Topic: Wool felt as kota walls?  (Read 3833 times)

Galgana

« on: July 21, 2018, 03:34:54 AM »
Since there are mods that do stuff with sheepshearing, wool, and weaving, I was wondering if anyone has thought about felting wool to make into kota coverings. In concept, the process might be an imitation of fur hide preparation (with adjustments to the steps' flavor text). "Fur" would have to be the item archetype of the felt covering in order to keep heat inside a kota. But does the game's architecture allow the player to mod a fur hide into existence?

Privateer

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 02:15:32 AM »
Since there are mods that do stuff with sheepshearing, wool, and weaving, I was wondering if anyone has thought about felting wool to make into kota coverings. In concept, the process might be an imitation of fur hide preparation (with adjustments to the steps' flavor text). "Fur" would have to be the item archetype of the felt covering in order to keep heat inside a kota. But does the game's architecture allow the player to mod a fur hide into existence?

Sure, there are multiple ways I can think of that you could make this happen.
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.