Topic: [3.70] URW sufficiency mod  (Read 83898 times)

PALU

« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2018, 08:11:26 PM »
I believe other mods (Rain's?) has run into problem with this and gone for just requiring lots of water. If I understand it correctly, multiple tile types doesn't work as intended. Also, I think there may be additional types as well (Ocean?).

Nydxz

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2018, 05:26:18 PM »
Code: [Select]
{[NEARBY_TILE:Water Rapids]} 'Must be near water'
From my experience with modding, this line of code would not work. Unfortunatelly, the game can't check tiles like that, because of this I suggest using:
{[NEARBY_TILE:water]}and adding the well recipe. Multi-tile codes doesn't work in this game. Unfortunatelly.

Sorry for necro-posting somehow.

Maenethal

« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2018, 12:46:50 AM »
I'm having a similar issue. I'm trying to make cloth from nettles and I can't soak them. I've stood next to and in all the different water types and it still doesn't work.

caethan

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2018, 06:10:43 AM »
@Maenethal - Can you provide more information, please?  I haven't had problems with it.  The current code for retting plants is like this:

.Soak Nettles. "Hunting Horn" [noquality] *AGRICULTURE* /1/ \14d\ [patch:20] |-2| [effort:0] [phys:arms,stance,one-armed]
{Nettle} #0.5# [remove] [patchwise]
{[TILE:Water]} 'Soak thoroughly in water'
[NAME:Retted Nettles]
[TILEGFX:it-retted]
[TYPE:tool]
[MATERIAL:cloth]
[PRICE:0]
[WEIGHT:2]

So you should need to stand in water while you craft the item.  I can confirm that this works on my machine.  If it doesn't work, can you provide some more info on where the failure is?

caethan

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2018, 06:39:11 AM »
Officially released version 1.2.  Biggest change is some modifications of the vanilla cookery recipes to make them more versatile and useful and the addition of bone clubs and javelins.  Finally another use for bones other than feeding your dogs.  Also includes miscellaneous fixes and a few minor things.  Available as always here:  https://github.com/caethan/urw-sufficiency

teenencore

« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2018, 06:19:45 AM »
Hey man im a bit lost, charcoal isn't popping up on any of the skills. help please

JEB Davis

« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2018, 12:07:22 PM »
Hey man im a bit lost, charcoal isn't popping up on any of the skills. help please
I'm not using this mod, but I use other mods so my suggestion may not be good.
Are you looking in the stock game skills, or looking in the Make menu "shift-+" (or "shift-M") ?

shorun

« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2018, 11:49:02 PM »
@Maenethal - Can you provide more information, please?  I haven't had problems with it.  The current code for retting plants is like this:

.Soak Nettles. "Hunting Horn" [noquality] *AGRICULTURE* /1/ \14d\ [patch:20] |-2| [effort:0] [phys:arms,stance,one-armed]
{Nettle} #0.5# [remove] [patchwise]
{[TILE:Water]} 'Soak thoroughly in water'
[NAME:Retted Nettles]
[TILEGFX:it-retted]
[TYPE:tool]
[MATERIAL:cloth]
[PRICE:0]
[WEIGHT:2]

So you should need to stand in water while you craft the item.  I can confirm that this works on my machine.  If it doesn't work, can you provide some more info on where the failure is?

if the water is to cold, use a punt/raft. it works.

teenencore

« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2018, 04:10:08 AM »
Im looking in Shift/m for the charcoal does anyone know what skill its under? i would think lumber checked again today and still nothing. Please someone help me. my character made and got everything for making bloomery iron but the charcoal

Privateer

« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2018, 04:19:00 AM »
Looks like it should be in lumber menu.
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

teenencore

« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2018, 05:04:14 AM »
ok i got it i had to copy paste the code in was missing for some reason

KKarlssoNN

« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2018, 05:21:23 AM »
How's compatibility with latest game version?

Brygun

« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2018, 06:46:05 PM »
AFAIK its fine with the current version. I believe I still have it in.

The more recent versions added options like setting the price and the option to link to custom graphics. Since this was made before then it just doesn't have those benefits. Generally try not to sell easy made things and be okay with using standard graphic pics.

KKarlssoNN

« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2018, 09:01:22 PM »
Would anyone be willing to share what others mods they use together with this mod?

Brygun

« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2018, 12:47:23 AM »
Currently Im using a version of Boudica's smithing and have used Rain's smithing before

I also use my own Brygun's added items mod - cause thats me

anything