Topic: [3.70] URW sufficiency mod  (Read 83934 times)

KKarlssoNN

« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2018, 03:09:30 AM »
You don't use this "Jaredonians Character Models + Distinct Tribes v3" and this "Kullervo Graphic Pack" ?

I'am new to Unreal World and am trying to get as big as i can, combination of mods that work together. Not sure yet what i will use. I wish there was a community project that adds together all the major ones and makes them compatible.

cb513

« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2019, 03:18:15 AM »
Hey, I'm trying to make a birch-bark canoe but it tells me I am in the wrong setting when I'm not. I've stood by a pond, a river, rapids and several tubs of water. None of the fixes here work for me. Somebody please help. Thanks.

Privateer

« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2019, 03:31:34 AM »
Hey, I'm trying to make a birch-bark canoe but it tells me I am in the wrong setting when I'm not. I've stood by a pond, a river, rapids and several tubs of water. None of the fixes here work for me. Somebody please help. Thanks.

Though the files I looked at may be out of date, it appears you need to be next to a tile which on F3 examination says "Water".

To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

BoogieMan

« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2019, 12:53:06 AM »
I know this is a bit old, but I had an older version of this mod installed (by accident) and then updated to this version with 3.60 stable figuring it would be better than the even older version, however, a problem has arisen.

There are two slightly different versions of the same skill under "Utility Articles"

Primitive Cord

Primitive cord

note the non capitalized "c" in "cord

Neither options work, both ask for "soaked branches" but when selected it says "Soaked branch" don't work as "soaked branches" again different case used and plural is used in one instance and not another.

Any idea how to fix this?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 06:42:01 PM by BoogieMan »

primosz

« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2020, 07:06:02 PM »
Sadly, mod is out-dated or I can't find satisfaction to play in this way. Strips of birch-bark doesn't work as birch-bark for crafting, there is no birch-bark rope to craft! Leather rope only. I disabled this mod, but I liked it :(

Dungeon Smash

« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2020, 12:33:54 AM »
It is a cool mod, I actually used a mix of this mod + buoidda's for my longest-running character. Unfortunately doesn't really work with the new changes to bark-crafting.  To be honest though, it probably wouldn't be that hard to fix.

Brygun

« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2020, 03:41:11 PM »
You are welcome to look over the BAC code for ideas on how to fix this mod. I had to do a similar transition when the bark changes came.

File of interest would be:

diy_BAC_Barkware.txt

Version from BAC v074 attached

caethan

« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2020, 12:39:35 AM »
FYI, I am playtesting an update that's functional with the 3.6 release.  Hope to have it available in the next couple of weeks.  Sorry to everyone who wanted to play with it but didn't.  If you want to try it, the 3.6 branch is available here: https://github.com/caethan/urw-sufficiency/tree/3.6-update

caethan

« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2021, 12:26:03 AM »
Got excited by the 3.7 beta release, so I went through and updated everything for 3.6 and 3.7 with the new textilecrafting.  A lot of the stuff I had built out is now in vanilla, so thanks, Sami!

Please give it a try if you're interested; playtest data is always useful.  Download it here:  https://github.com/caethan/urw-sufficiency/archive/refs/heads/master.zip

Or poke around in the code here:
https://github.com/caethan/urw-sufficiency

Adamsor

« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2021, 10:57:42 PM »
I've tried urw3.7_update and it's not working thus I've tried master (from the provided link) and it works for UrW 3.70 beta 3. But on master branch, staff and wooden stake recipes doesn't have [noquality] tag while readme states that those should have it.

caethan

« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2021, 05:36:43 PM »
I've tried urw3.7_update and it's not working thus I've tried master (from the provided link) and it works for UrW 3.70 beta 3. But on master branch, staff and wooden stake recipes doesn't have [noquality] tag while readme states that those should have it.

Fixed the missing tag in the master branch.  Can you tell me what specifically is not working with the urw3.7_update branch?  I've been playtesting it and haven't run into problems yet.

Adamsor

« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2021, 11:19:23 AM »

Fixed the missing tag in the master branch.  Can you tell me what specifically is not working with the urw3.7_update branch?  I've been playtesting it and haven't run into problems yet.
I've checked again and it works, unlike before, when the game has been crashing. The only thing I changed during the installation, was manually coping contents of truetile folder instead of just moving the whole folder.

GrimmSpector

« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2021, 06:55:39 AM »
When I start a game with this mod the F - Fishing menu becomes empty, so I can't deal with hooks and rods. Not running any other mods.

caethan

« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2021, 08:50:56 PM »
When I start a game with this mod the F - Fishing menu becomes empty, so I can't deal with hooks and rods. Not running any other mods.

Will take a look at it.  Thanks for the report.  If you're using URW3.7, can you check that you're using the 3.7 version of the mod?  This is the download for that:  https://github.com/caethan/urw-sufficiency/archive/refs/heads/urw3.7_update.zip

caethan

« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2021, 05:31:32 AM »
Confirmed that the problem was running URW 3.7 with the 3.6 version of the mod.  Also noticed a few days late that Sami has released 3.7 stable, so I've now merged in the 3.7 branch to master, which should work correctly with stable.