Topic: triple kill aww yea  (Read 5650 times)

nostra

« on: April 06, 2018, 10:58:12 PM »
first guy (lowest) was killed with a few javelin shots and dog bites. the secound guy above right was killed with a javeline toss to the eye. he died instantly and the third was knocked out with a javelin hit to the abdomine, he was finished off by the dogs. one of my most epic battles and only a few minor injuries to me and the dogs.

nekot

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 11:56:52 PM »
Welcome to the Unreal World :)

Vicenter

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 09:53:23 AM »
I would like to know about this content that there is a source that can find more knowledge?

MrMotorhead

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 05:04:32 PM »
I would like to know about this content that there is a source that can find more knowledge?

Welcome to UnReal World forums.  There are lots of sources available that will give more information about the game.  However don't cheat yourself out of the excellent experience of learning how to survive on your own.  Going through the game course objectives are a fantastic way to get started.

shorun

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 03:49:44 AM »

plenty of sources. even here on the forum.

however, the best way to learn is to play.

everyone does something else, everyone has their own approach to a problem or a situation. my style of living may not suit you (boring/wrong stats), maybe you yourself are simply more talented for option A rather then B. my advice to live in the unreal world may get you killed.

figure out a way to sustain yourself trough the seasons, build yourself a small home, something to keep you warm and dry, ensure a source of food.
then, go experiment, test, try everything out. go fight a njerp, hunt some deer, build a trap fence, lay some loop snares, ANYTHING.

once you know what you can do and how it works, you won't be asking any of us for advice, you'll know the answer.

on a sidenote, you may want to have a mod or 2, being able to make your own linen is a very handy addition i think.

davidor

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2018, 09:33:50 AM »
@MrMotorhead @shorun don't get too serious, @Vicenter is just a bot that post random meaningless things

anything