Topic: Huge big seasons greetings -- plus winter sales and late year releases  (Read 10527 times)

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« on: December 22, 2017, 05:06:40 PM »
The time has come to say seasons greetings to all of you. It was the winter solstice yesterday, and now we're slowly heading towards the increasing daylight.
And I'll be heading towards the holiday season and wish you all great times whatever you may, or may not be celebrating.

In case you are wondering whether or how you would go about getting your hands on the fresh 3.50beta version, we'll let you know that show-stopping bugs haven't been found since the last hotfix and Steam Winter sale is going on our UnReal World store page beta being available for purchasers. We'll release 3.50beta as standalone version as well, but that will take place after the holidays, closer to new year 2018.

Here's the huge big seasons greetings to each and everyone of you, from the tiny dev and the winter tree. This very tree is kind of a local Ent to me.
Merry whatever, fellow adventurers!

« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 08:44:52 AM by Sami »
- Sami | UnReal World creator

JEB Davis

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 11:01:43 PM »
Looks somewhere around 75 feet (23 meters), maybe a bit more since I don't know how tall you are.
Very nice looking tree... beautiful, in fact.
 :) :D

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 08:45:58 AM »
Looks somewhere around 75 feet (23 meters), maybe a bit more since I don't know how tall you are.
Very nice looking tree... beautiful, in fact.
 :) :D

It is a beauty indeed. And for curiosity, or precise calculations I'm 173 cm ;)
- Sami | UnReal World creator

JEB Davis

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2017, 12:44:53 PM »
Using 173 cm for your height makes the tree approximately 23.1 meters (75 feet 9 inches)  :)

anything