Topic: What do you use your leather for these days?  (Read 2796 times)

Pyry

« on: November 29, 2021, 07:20:05 AM »
No longer consumed during food smoking or used for arrow crafting, leather cords have lost the irreplaceable role they once had.

So what do you use yours for? Armor crafting? Grainflails? Short bows? Do you keep converting it to cords for smoking, out of force of habit?

PALU

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2021, 09:43:15 AM »
Mostly nothing, but note that shoes now get worn through walking, so you'd need to replace those. If you're role playing you may want to use leather footwear during the warmer parts of the year (which doesn't rule out buying these, rather than crafting them).

LoLotov

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2021, 07:56:00 PM »
Not really what I CURRENTLY use it for, what with snakes being so rare, but a goal I had on a character who was beset with constant snake encounters was to make an entire suit of clothing out of snake leather. Got to boots and a hat, probably more than enough. I believe one of the mods allows you to make a ball out of leather, so you could use all your stockpiled Njerp boots to start a football summer camp for rowdy children who refuse to repeat what the adults say.
Iiiiii juuuuust want to set the woooooooorld onnnn fiiiiiiiiireeeeeee.... Iiiiiiii don't want to start a flame in your heeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrt.
And with your admissiiiiion you feeeeel the same, I'llllll have reached the goaaaal I'm dreamiiiing offfff, believe meeeeee