Topic: Village crafsmen  (Read 2754 times)

Ara D.

« on: April 28, 2021, 02:22:49 PM »
More interaction with craftsmen. Like having them craft a lucky punt after a certain quest is completed. Or providing them raw materials and they provide you with a processed items ie nettles or wool > fiber and yarn. Bonus if better and or higher quality depends on culture. All for a price. Also maybe instead on craftsmen we could see weavers butchers tinkers ect. Also on a wish list for busy hunters here is 200 cuts of meat I'll be back in 16 days and receive a portion of smoked meat back.

Night

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 11:36:38 AM »
If you're playing on Windows, you might be interested in taking a look at URWME and Cultural Crafts, and experimenting with your ideas if you're into modding at all.
URW Character Menu - Cheating menu by a player, for the players.
URW Character Designer - Design your characters sprite!

Ara D.

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 02:40:24 PM »
Sadly most grandma's know more about modding than me

JP_Finn

• Honorary Lifetime Supporter
  • Thawed Finn in SoCal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2021, 04:00:27 PM »
Already on the official dev.plans
Under Trading and Villages | Ability to ask a craftsman to make you a certain item; to be paid and obtained after it's ready

And here’s another Village Services suggestion.

Privateer

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2021, 07:44:44 PM »
 - added: winter skin/fur descriptor

And as we know winter furs are more valuable, and it's been like that for a long time. Now there's finally
        also an indication of wintertime furs and skins within the item description.
        For example:
        "Fine winter fox fur" or "Poor winter bear-skin"

It would be neat if I could trade xx lbs of Fine winter bear-skin to a craftsman (expanding on npc interaction/dialog) and return in some time to pay/pick up my new set of Masterwork Bear-skin cloth(s).

This is from some time back as well  :(
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

anything