Topic: 1070 Hours  (Read 5835 times)

Tom H

« on: March 18, 2021, 03:24:46 AM »
Certainly no milestone for the oldest hands here, but, I've now logged over one thousand hours in the Unreal World. What a great game!

JP_Finn

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2021, 04:55:35 AM »
... thank goodness there are no timers for all the versions: pre and post steam  ::)

Privateer

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2021, 05:00:05 AM »
Certainly no milestone for the oldest hands here, but, I've now logged over one thousand hours in the Unreal World. What a great game!

... thank goodness there are no timers for all the versions: pre and post steam  ::)

Pretty impressive for a game about chopping down trees  ;)
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2021, 07:24:55 AM »
That's quite some time spent in there, Tom H. Apparently we've done something quite right ;)

When it comes to playtime seen in Steam reviews, it's not uncommon to spot few thousands hours here and there.
This is the top of review writer's playtime so far, I guess:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054532596/recommended/351700/
- Sami | UnReal World creator

trowftd

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2021, 10:09:58 AM »
Some impressive hours there ;D. Do you guys play for that actively or just have the game running on the background, I tend to do that quite often. The game is running, I play some turns alt-tab back to whatever else I'm doing, and repeat the cycle.

And even then I only have 300hrs :o

Tom H

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2021, 06:32:01 PM »
Some impressive hours there ;D. Do you guys play for that actively or just have the game running on the background, I tend to do that quite often. The game is running, I play some turns alt-tab back to whatever else I'm doing, and repeat the cycle.

I run 5 characters and cycle through them to keep the play fresh. Every hour logged is from play. I have over 3 thousand hours on Skyrim...heh, my wife calls herself a "computer widow". lol

JP_Finn

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2021, 08:57:43 PM »
I run 5 characters and cycle through them to keep the play fresh. Every hour logged is from play. I have over 3 thousand hours on Skyrim...heh, my wife calls herself a "computer widow". lol

It could be worse, I mean you might be sitting at the bowling alley or a dive bar... or building firearms... or cars... or gone hunting&fishing for days at a time.

skyleaf

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2021, 12:05:39 PM »
Just realize I spent 700 hours on one single character, quality time indeed. Can't wait to continue my adventure when next update arrive :P

halavus

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2021, 08:24:13 AM »

My wife has about the same time on Skyrim as you. :love:
Still, she hates when I play this "crappy-childish-looking game"... One day she'll understand... maybe...

Tom H

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2021, 04:56:33 PM »

My wife has about the same time on Skyrim as you. :love:
Still, she hates when I play this "crappy-childish-looking game"... One day she'll understand... maybe...

Alas!

Brygun

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2021, 07:11:32 AM »
<follows Sami's link>

Holy Crap!

I've got 3,705 hours in the Steam UrW plus hours not showing from the presteam days

Dude... that's up there with my Kerbal Space Program gameplay