Topic: How could I change the weight of log?  (Read 4772 times)

xxxwxl

« on: April 07, 2019, 01:22:12 PM »
When I want to build a house,I always need to push push and push the logs.It's boring!So I want to change the weight of log from 400 to 200,then I can walk with one log.Which file should I fix?

koteko

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 01:42:11 PM »
You don't need to push them, you can drag them. Type m when you are on top of one log - you will be able to move around as if you had picked it up.

Another tip: get a bull if you can. Then you can push one log onto the bull and drag the other one.

PALU

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 03:14:10 PM »
A large cow is (or can at least be) large enough to carry a log (but not a trunk, in the case of my character's cow), so it doesn't have to be a bull.

I'd rather make two trips with a cow* than drag one log and have one carried by the cow, though (and you can't drag [or push] things on the zoomed out map, but you can lead a cow along that route).

*cow: Used as a generic term in that sentence for either gender as long as it can fulfill the task.

(And I don't know if you change a log's weight with a reasonable effort).

xxxwxl

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2019, 04:38:53 PM »
A large cow is (or can at least be) large enough to carry a log (but not a trunk, in the case of my character's cow), so it doesn't have to be a bull.

I'd rather make two trips with a cow* than drag one log and have one carried by the cow, though (and you can't drag [or push] things on the zoomed out map, but you can lead a cow along that route).

*cow: Used as a generic term in that sentence for either gender as long as it can fulfill the task.

(And I don't know if you change a log's weight with a reasonable effort).
thx,and it must be a “big” cow?

xxxwxl

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 04:43:53 PM »
You don't need to push them, you can drag them. Type m when you are on top of one log - you will be able to move around as if you had picked it up.

Another tip: get a bull if you can. Then you can push one log onto the bull and drag the other one.
Thx,it's very helpful

PALU

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2019, 06:14:11 PM »
I believe a standard size cow is just a little bit too weak to carry a log, so yes, I think it needs to be a big one (and I suspect a small bull would be too weak too).

Tom H

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2019, 05:58:53 AM »
I believe a standard size cow is just a little bit too weak to carry a log, so yes, I think it needs to be a big one (and I suspect a small bull would be too weak too).

I think it has to be a Big bull to carry a trunk. That's been my experience. Small bull and bull are both inadequate for the job.