Topic: Populated cave?  (Read 3047 times)

Shrimp

« on: September 09, 2018, 01:59:17 AM »
Hello

In my current character i managed to find a cave not far from the coast a bit south from seal-tribe lands, basically no man's lands. I would like to use this cave as a base to hunt in the north and have a better access to driik trade. Thing is, this cave is weird: has some floors already built near the entrance and i found a pair of boots, an arrow and a "indifferent root" in the deepest part of it.

My question is, what does this mean game-wise? Are there people living there or it's just a flavor thing to find loot? Am i in danger of being gutted in my sleep if i sleep there?

PALU

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 09:58:45 AM »
Your danger of getting gutted in your sleep is the same there as anywhere else: if a Njerps happens to find you sleeping I assume that might happen. No other people (except players) murder people in the sleep.

I haven't heard of an inhabited caves before (although people have found caves with a person in it at times). The root is just of a kind your character doesn't recognize (yet) due to insufficient herb lore skill.

Loot can be found in caves (I haven't found any personally), but I expect that to look the same as treasures elsewhere: a pile of stuff, rather than individual items spread out.

anything