Topic: Puppy Chow  (Read 5143 times)

princebunnyboy

« on: February 13, 2018, 10:17:38 PM »
I used to be able to feed my puppers with Njerpz corpses, do they not eat them now? :c

Also Driik lands seem really sparse with buy-able animals (Mostly dogs, I've searched 5 villages with only 3 dogs available), where the numbers more spread out between the cultures or is there just less animals??

PALU

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 12:10:01 AM »
Dogs eat corpses only when starving, if I understand it correctly (I don't starve my dogs), and while starving they're barking incessantly. In addition to that, the next version will see starving dogs being less effective in combat. Dogs eat spoiled raw meat just fine, so just kill an elk and you've got food for a dog for a few months.

Acolyte

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 04:14:43 AM »
Don't dogs also eat bones now?

- Shane

princebunnyboy

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 06:07:24 AM »
Don't dogs also eat bones now?

- Shane

Yes, but very very slow. My dogs would bark for food and didn't eat them often, sometimes, but always would when told.

caius

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 07:44:23 PM »
I used to be able to feed my puppers with Njerpz corpses, do they not eat them now? :c

Also Driik lands seem really sparse with buy-able animals (Mostly dogs, I've searched 5 villages with only 3 dogs available), where the numbers more spread out between the cultures or is there just less animals??

My Driik (3.5 beta) have dogs coming out of their wazoos.  I can't find bulls in Driik territory to save my life though (I've only found 1).

Shadowdweller

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 05:52:11 PM »
Hey, Driik can't get ALL the toys.  That said, I usually find plenty of animals for sale in Driik lands.  If possibly of somewhat lower frequency than in other cultures.