Topic: Wooa, too many things...  (Read 4184 times)

PALU

« on: January 12, 2018, 08:00:30 PM »
(3.50beta2)
I'm getting this despite not having a huge number of things, and very little scattering (and the message spammed a fair number of times [5-10, I think] while processing an elk hide, mixed with dog alarm warnings about the fox that got caught in a trap during the process).
I have about the same number of things as with previous characters, with the exception of bones (2-300 individual bones). The bones are stacked, except 3 small stashes (4+4+12 bones, I think) for dog enjoyment, which the dog de-stacks as it eats them.
My largest stack is an assortment or robber garments, which I try to process into bandages, but it takes time, followed by a weapon stack of robber/Njerp origin (my character has just returned from eliminating one quest robber band or 5, a "free" robber band of 4, and one Njerp [when an anti robber posse has been rounded up, it makes sense to eliminate all the known robber bands with it]. Earlier robber/Njerp clothing has been processed into a bandage stack).
My farming area is 5 tiles away, which should be far enough not to influence the homestead stack count.

Is there a tool that can tell me what those stacks are so I can hunt them down and process them in some suitable manner?

Bedlam

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 02:56:22 PM »
That sounds like a bug somewhere, last time I had something similar happen in an old version I emailed the save to Sami and he was able to fix it and rescued my save.
URW cooking overhaul - the Njerpez Cookery Mod v1.01!
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?topic=1106.0

PALU

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 06:10:50 PM »
It actually is caused by a bug (I posed a report in the bug section a week or two later when it went up to unbearable [couldn't cook anything that required embers, as those disappeared when the fire went out, etc.]). Sami has found the issue and provided me with a UrW build that fixes it, and I haven't seen the problem since, so I expect the bug fix will be in the next release.

anything