Topic: The Njerpez are destroying my tribe  (Read 5772 times)

Kivikallo

« on: October 23, 2023, 11:28:17 PM »
I started the game as a Kaumolais tribesman and have lived in their territory for the first year of my gameplay. During the first winter I noticed the njerpez establishing camps inside the territory of my tribe which I didn't think much of and just steered clear of those areas.

However, now chunks of the Kaumolais culture seem to be disappearing from the map, there are holes in the culture map that had previously been green. Will the Njerpez destroy the entire culture or do they stop their raiding at some point? I have no means to fight them and running away would mean leaving behind my beloved cabin.

MrMotorhead

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2023, 02:32:19 AM »
This hits a little too close to home.

ineedcords

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2023, 11:57:34 PM »
I started the game as a Kaumolais tribesman and have lived in their territory for the first year of my gameplay. During the first winter I noticed the njerpez establishing camps inside the territory of my tribe which I didn't think much of and just steered clear of those areas.

However, now chunks of the Kaumolais culture seem to be disappearing from the map, there are holes in the culture map that had previously been green. Will the Njerpez destroy the entire culture or do they stop their raiding at some point? I have no means to fight them and running away would mean leaving behind my beloved cabin.
Sorry to read this... Unfortunately, if you have no means to destroy them, they will continue to destroy what you love.
Harsh but realistically implemented.
This could be a good day to utilize your squirrels hides.

anything