Topic: [3.82] Leashing bought big sheep with own rope makes it start escaping  (Read 5712 times)

paulkorotoon

« on: October 17, 2023, 04:40:00 PM »
Just bought a sheep and leashed it with my own 2m rope, rather then default 5m rope you get when buying an animal. The sheep immediately started escaping. As soon as I unleashed it and then leashed with 5m rope, the sheep calmed down.

UPD.: This strange behaviour persist. Just leashed my sheep with 2m rope and it started escaping again.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 05:22:35 AM by paulkorotoon »
Biggest Russian UrW fan

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2023, 12:49:20 PM »
If you still have the sheep, the scary rope and the behaviour persists then would you e-mail me the savegame.
Tried to reproduce, leashing sheeps with 2 meter rope, but couldn't reproduce.
- Sami | UnReal World creator

paulkorotoon

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 11:02:25 PM »
If you still have the sheep, the scary rope and the behaviour persists then would you e-mail me the savegame.
I noticed that the sheep started escaping only when I took my dogs with me. However, can't reproduce this bug again too. Sent you the savegame anyway.
Biggest Russian UrW fan

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2023, 08:47:02 AM »
I noticed that the sheep started escaping only when I took my dogs with me. However, can't reproduce this bug again too. Sent you the savegame anyway.

Thanks, got it, and played a bit but couldn't either reproduce the issue. It could have been something about the dogs and the specific area maybe.
Well, in case of it happens again feel free to send a new savegame right away.
- Sami | UnReal World creator