Topic: 3.72 (maybe 3.80?) vomiting fills your hunger bar but has no effect on nutrition  (Read 3182 times)

Vahvapito

« on: May 31, 2023, 01:46:37 PM »
First of all, sorry I have not been able to confirm that this is still a bug in the latest version but I have not seen any fixes either.

My character was eating some unknown plants (turns out uncooked marsh calla, which is irritating) trying to fight starvation and I noticed a weird interaction.  Character got a stomach ache, which made him vomit. Vomiting instantly empties the stomach but has no effect on nutrition level. Because of this, he was able to eat more and survive on very nutrition poor diet.

In the game the nutrition from the food the character eats instantly increases the nutrition level. In real life, if you lose your stomach contents, you also lose the nutrition. This creates a weird situation where your character can survive on very poor food as long as they keep throwing up.

Brygun

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2023, 10:37:36 AM »
This creates a weird situation where your character can survive on very poor food as long as they keep throwing up.

"College"