Topic: 3.80 (beta) Mushrooms are both not fully ripe and withering at the same time  (Read 3536 times)

littlemoons

« on: April 29, 2023, 06:59:16 PM »
Two instances of mushrooms being both not fully ripe and withering at the same time. Unable to [g]et.

Other mushrooms and plants around these two bugged mushrooms seem fine though.

Brygun

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2023, 10:39:45 PM »
Is this possible in the real world?

Though for the game it does sound weird.

If the fungi started growing late season they might not make it.

For planting turnips too late this is legit. they could not yet be ready to harvest when the frost kills them.

littlemoons

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 12:11:11 AM »
Sorry for the very late reply, but it actually is true that fungi can start rotting before maturation. I think especially if the mushrooms are in less than ideal condition before they fully ripen.

I agree that the reason is it started to bloom really late in the season like you said.

littlemoons

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2024, 12:15:34 AM »
Please mark this as not a bug. It's just an unusual occurrence.

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2024, 11:32:57 AM »
Please mark this as not a bug. It's just an unusual occurrence.

I reckon there's bugged stuff involved in here.
At least the mushroom tile graphics should be visible if you can examine them by looking at. Here it's not so that's bugged at least.
Would you care to send a savegame from this said location, would help to get on track with it.
- Sami | UnReal World creator

littlemoons

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2024, 09:22:02 PM »
Thanks, Sami.

It's been a long time since I've played this character and an even longer time since this character has been on this part of the map, but if I ever find this spot again, I'll create a save and send it to you as a zipped file. Thanks!