Topic: Valuables?  (Read 3985 times)

Kyo

« on: May 15, 2022, 04:24:00 AM »
I need all info about Valuables like "Small Bronze Brooch"

JP_Finn

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2022, 05:22:38 AM »
Low weight, high value. Easy to haul trade items.

Makes bartering for “masterwork long hauberk” at Driik less burdensome.

Items made of silver can also be used in a way, especially during a quest for meeting… someone.

Kyo

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2022, 08:58:36 AM »
Low weight, high value. Easy to haul trade items.

Makes bartering for “masterwork long hauberk” at Driik less burdensome.

Items made of silver can also be used in a way, especially during a quest for meeting… someone.
Tell me more about the quest please, i am interested

PALU

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2022, 09:33:25 AM »
The quest will be given to you by someone in a village (one where they'll talk to you, of course) at some point. I don't believe there is any way to speed this process up apart from checking for quests regularly.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if you'd also have to be on friendly terms with the village, rather than just being tolerated or just a random stranger, but that's mostly speculation.

A further hint is that it's one of the longer term quests that have a long expiration period that can be active concurrently with "normal" quests.

JP_Finn

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2022, 06:08:21 PM »
The characters standing with spirit(s) of the woods need to be decent—good as well. Running rampant, chopping trees, killing game, and not giving anything back (sacrificing fresh meat cuts or cooked meals).
As @PALU mentioned, it’s speculation to a point*, but whenever I play a character that might go killing lone old men, stealing stuff from villages and being generally a not-nice type: the guest either doesn’t trigger, or might take to year+ ingame. When a nice type, with daily sacrifices seem to trigger “forest spirit” quest within 3 ingame months.

*anything not verified by the Enormous Elks is mostly speculation. Especially thing related to spirits. Sami has emphasized on several occasions that the spirit dealings should remain mysterious.

anything