Topic: Hideworking  (Read 3912 times)

Kyo

« on: April 21, 2022, 11:55:44 PM »
Whenever Im hideworking in Unreal World, I always gotta do the last step and usually I can't do that last one since Im travelling around tribes that lack a "workbench", so, instead of a workbench, what could I use to do the last step?
Very Urgent, please someone reply asap, ty.

Privateer

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 12:03:28 AM »
Fell a full size tree and drag it to the waters' edge and use that, or pick a spot with a big rock next to the water.
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

Kyo

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2022, 02:43:49 AM »
Fell a full size tree and drag it to the waters' edge and use that, or pick a spot with a big rock next to the water.
MY GOD PRIVATEER THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!  ;D ;D ;D

PALU

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2022, 07:36:16 AM »
I generally search for a tree trunk and bring a rock (which I carry anyway, for throwing at birds). The last step doesn't need water, so bringing the tree trunk/log to the water is worth the trouble only if you're going to do it a lot (and I don't bother, but rather remember where the tree trunk is, until I've constructed the sauna (and the table in it).

anything