Topic: AI generated portraits with artflow.ai  (Read 4700 times)

« on: December 16, 2021, 07:59:32 PM »
I came across this interesting website called artflow.ai a few months ago. It generates human portraits, the looks of which are based on your text input.
I had the idea yesterday to try and make some that would in my opinion fit in URW, and put them in. It works! Though it took me a lot of attempts to get portraits I was pleased with.
Replacing the existing portraits isn't necessary; name the image file like the other portrait images in truegfx are just with the following number, like east8. The image may need to be resized to 200x200.
The downside is that there is a small watermark at the image's bottom right corner, however if you wish you could crop it out. It doesn't bother me though.

In case anyone feels like creating a pack of portraits and uploading it here, Artflow fortunately has no issue with it. They state the following on their website:
Can I use the images from Artflow in my project?
Yes, as long as you attribute Artflow. All images are licensed under CC BY.
All content created on the Platform is licensed under the most accommodating Creative Commons license **CC BY** that allows both commercial and non-commercial use, including derivative work, as long as you attribute Artflow. This does not however cover the right to use someone's likeness for other than editorial use (see below).
https://artflow.ai/about/
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 08:05:56 PM by MilitanttiTalitintti »