Topic: [Fixed - persists in 3.70beta3] Dried retted nettles do not burn  (Read 3914 times)

Saukko

« on: July 08, 2021, 04:35:22 PM »
I think I discovered a safe Iron Age asbestos - dried retted nettles... I was trying to get rid of some excess nettles I couldn't use and shoved them into the fireplace, but much to my surprise, they didn't burn. I don't have any other plant fibers at hand so I can check if the same applies to other dried retted plants.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 06:29:10 PM by Sami »

Matu

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 09:39:32 PM »
I think I discovered a safe Iron Age asbestos - dried retted nettles... I was trying to get rid of some excess nettles I couldn't use and shoved them into the fireplace, but much to my surprise, they didn't burn. I don't have any other plant fibers at hand so I can check if the same applies to other dried retted plants.
I hope you were able to deal with that...  ::) :P
My beloved companion Ruuri decided to make fire on my collection of weapons and valuables, and unfortunately most of them do burn.  :D

Saukko

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2021, 09:59:26 PM »
I hope you were able to deal with that...  ::) :P

There is always the discard command, which does lack that certain something that shoving those inferior quality crafted items, rotten carcasses and other undesirables into that furnace from hell that readily consumes entire tree trunks has.

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 06:28:52 PM »
Checking this out it appears that no plant ever burns - be it fresh, retted, dried, or whatever.
It must have been like this since the fire was first invented in the far north versions and versions ago :)
Was easy to fix, which is now done.

Fixed - persists in 3.70-beta3.
- Sami | UnReal World creator

anything