Topic: Active or High quality Unreal world youtubers  (Read 4025 times)

Jephraim

« on: April 03, 2021, 10:05:50 PM »
I have been watching a lot of unreal world youtube videos. I noticed that most of the content is 2+ years old and I haven't seen a lot of active youtubers doing unreal world. Does anyone have nay good channels they would suggest watching? Thanks!

d2shr6o8av

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 03:45:17 AM »
I don't have any channels in mind but if you are looking for the latest people who uploaded a video I would suggest using YouTube search filters and sorting by newest:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=unreal+world&sp=CAI%253D
Hoarder of hungry dogs.

derek

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 05:13:31 PM »
Just found one by BirdDana. Looks like she's got a 75 episode recent playthrough using a few mods. I'm not sure I would call it "high quality" as I think she could do a better job with audio, but enjoyable to watch anyway.

Tried to post the link but it says I'm not allowed to post external links.

Erkka

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2021, 09:28:10 PM »
Tried to post the link but it says I'm not allowed to post external links.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

To reduce the spambot activity we've been gradually building up layers of automated anti-spam measures. One layer is that users with less than four posts can't have external links in their posts. But now when the spam-bot activity has been relatively silent, (thanks to the new and better mixture of invisible defences which filter out spam-bots when they try to create an account) I lowered the threshold to two posts. So derek should now be able to post external links. But all the new users still need to post at least two coherent on-topic posts before they can embed links in their posts.
UnReal World co-designer, also working on a small side project called Ancient Savo

halavus

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2021, 11:54:32 PM »
Odin the Underwhelming has recent videos and he is very funny...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQFdHojhC60&list=PLVea-iyQSmJrmgV76Ez_6hgE0EaJwrnWW

anything