Topic: [Let it be - can be solved] Quest giving Sage, while injured: no healing  (Read 2696 times)

JP_Finn

• Honorary Lifetime Supporter
  • Thawed Finn in SoCal
    • View Profile
« on: January 01, 2021, 01:06:53 AM »
When talking to a sage, giving a quest e.g. Waterfolk, he offers to heal wounds when greeting, yet there's no response to have him proceed with the healing. Same after accepting the quest. See attached.
Backing out to root of chatting tree, then asking for help allows asking for the help from the sage.

Expectation: have option to proceed with the offered healing
Or: when sage is quest giver, don't offer help if no option to accept the offered help.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 03:42:11 PM by Sami »

Tom H

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 07:01:22 AM »

JP_Finn

• Honorary Lifetime Supporter
  • Thawed Finn in SoCal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2021, 07:07:41 AM »
Backing out to root of chatting tree, then asking for help allows asking for the help from the sage.

I end up quoting myself. Yes Tom, as I stated in the bug report, I can back up to the root of the conversation tree and ask for Help. But the sage’s offer to help in greeting and quest dialogue, can’t be responded to.

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 03:41:47 PM »
Yeah, the above conversation tells how it goes. This is a thing rarely brought up as it's quite easy to figure out, so we'll (once more) let it be and take measures in the future if there's growing need for help in the said situation.

- Sami | UnReal World creator

anything