Topic: Can't find a mace for sale?  (Read 3150 times)

zimbooo

« on: August 15, 2020, 08:36:14 AM »
Do the Driik not carry maces or something? I've searched almost every single one of their villages for a mace (preferably mw obvi), but can't find a single one. Do some of the other cultures carry them or something?

Thanks!

trowftd

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2020, 09:18:22 AM »
You should look for foreign traders. Mace is a little hard to come by in my playthroughs too.

BlankPaper

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2020, 07:01:42 PM »
Maces haven't been uncommon in Villages in my playthroughs, but for some reason they don't spawn inside the buildings, they actually spawn outside on the ground, on top of a stone. I've seen them in Kaumo, Reemi, Kiesse and Driik, so I don't think they're specific to one type of culture.

Just keep an eye out when you walk around a village; if you see what looks like a club on the ground, it's always often a mace. It can spawn a fine or masterwork mace as usual, but maces just have that specific spawn quirk. I think the justification as to why they spawn outside is that the mace & stone are supposed to emulate the club & flat surface that the player needs to tan hides.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 02:23:52 AM by BlankPaper »

zimbooo

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 02:34:46 AM »
Maces haven't been uncommon in Villages in my playthroughs, but for some reason they don't spawn inside the buildings, they actually spawn outside on the ground, on top of a stone. I've seen them in Kaumo, Reemi, Kiesse and Driik, so I don't think they're specific to one type of culture.

Just keep an eye out when you walk around a village; if you see what looks like a club on the ground, it's always often a mace. It can spawn a fine or masterwork mace as usual, but maces just have that specific spawn quirk. I think the justification as to why they spawn outside is that the mace & stone are supposed to emulate the club & flat surface that the player needs to tan hides.

Found one outside after you posted this, thank you!

甜汤

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2020, 08:03:27 AM »
I don’t know why you are looking for it, but merchants will carry a small amount
If you settle near the swamp, you will easily find traces of the merchant

anything