Topic: Task trigger  (Read 2845 times)

甜汤

« on: July 23, 2020, 08:03:32 AM »
I brought a masterwork hunting knife to trigger a mission in exchange for a ritual about squirrels. Is there a similar trigger mission? I have to bring the trigger with me

PALU

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 11:16:54 AM »
Bringing above quality items with you can reveal the barter quest, if present. Note that this means you may want to leave your masterworks broad knife you've spent a lot of time to get hold of at home and bring a fine knife with you instead when visiting villages (apart from knives, they can also desire arrows). I'm not aware of any other quest/mission that's triggered by items, but there are some missions that require other conditions to be met (such as being on friendly terms with the village, being a member of the same tribe, and being a member of a different tribe).

Tom H

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 11:44:02 PM »
You can receive the barter offer for just Fine quality blades, too.

甜汤

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2020, 05:28:07 AM »
Bringing above quality items with you can reveal the barter quest, if present. Note that this means you may want to leave your masterworks broad knife you've spent a lot of time to get hold of at home and bring a fine knife with you instead when visiting villages (apart from knives, they can also desire arrows). I'm not aware of any other quest/mission that's triggered by items, but there are some missions that require other conditions to be met (such as being on friendly terms with the village, being a member of the same tribe, and being a member of a different tribe).
When the village's high-quality goods are emptied

The meaning of hunting is to get fur

Exchange fur for masterwork

But I simplified this step. I chose to hunt foreign trader

It seems that battlesword is more effective than bows and arrows in fighting against humans. If you can kill enemies quickly, you won't be under siege. They will queue up to die

Before entering the encounter map, put down the extra items to get a good combat state

甜汤

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2020, 05:33:55 AM »
You can receive the barter offer for just Fine quality blades, too.

With regard to weapons collection, what is in short supply at present

masterwork small knife

masterwork broad knife

masterwork carving axe

Because I'm going to make some high-quality items myself

Hunting foreign trader can obtain many items that cannot be made

When I emptied the village of high-quality goods, I had no demand for barter
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 01:52:59 PM by 甜汤 »

anything