Topic: Has anyone completed the task of forest maids?  (Read 3219 times)

甜汤

« on: July 22, 2020, 05:01:28 PM »
I don't want to explore. It's too painful
I've missed the bird thief. Are these missed missions gone?

PALU

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 06:46:46 PM »
The bird thief quest is one that's spawned repeatedly, so skipping it doesn't mean it's lost forever (although the reward is one unique to the quest [one item per successful quest], but one that's by no means critical).

The Forest Maid quest is a set quest, and I don't know if it can respawn if you fail it. Also, assuming you did go through the steps to get to know how to attract the Forest Maids you have gained the knowledge to do so outside of the scope of the quest. I haven't failed the quest, but I've attracted maids after the quest was finished, so I don't see why you shouldn't be able to do it even if you failed the quest by not doing it within the quest timeout (or, for that matter, report back in time).

甜汤

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 05:27:34 AM »
What should I do when I see forest maids? Where should I follow her? ???

甜汤

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2020, 06:39:57 AM »
What should I do when I see forest maids? Where should I follow her? ???

kill her?

PALU

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2020, 11:10:15 AM »
The quest should tell you what to do. If you follow her you obviously go towards her, in whatever direction she leads.

If you think summoning (powerful?) otherworldly beings and then attack them is a good idea you can try (I've never done it, so I don't know what would happen).

I can tell you what has happened to my characters from encountering her (there's more than one possible outcome), but it's probably better to try for yourself.

Plotinus

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2020, 04:38:56 PM »
It's one of my favourite quests, definitely worth giving it a try.

anything