Topic: help!!about the task of large scale passive hunting!!!  (Read 3811 times)

甜汤

« on: July 19, 2020, 10:02:52 PM »
I have some questions about the task of large scale passive hunting,I don't know how to finish it,I need answers. I've been stuck all day

LoLotov

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 04:59:17 AM »
If I recall, what needs to be completed is at least a 1 map tile wide trap fence. Could you provide more information on what you have accomplished so far? It will help establish for us what you might be missing on the task.
Iiiiii juuuuust want to set the woooooooorld onnnn fiiiiiiiiireeeeeee.... Iiiiiiii don't want to start a flame in your heeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrt.
And with your admissiiiiion you feeeeel the same, I'llllll have reached the goaaaal I'm dreamiiiing offfff, believe meeeeee

skyleaf

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2020, 05:58:23 AM »
The complete condition is quite weird, in that quest I fenced up around 10 tiles of ground, dig and made 3 trap pits and the task was still not completed.
Once i zoom out the map and leave the scene for around 10 tiles, the task suddenly completed.
It might be due to another trap fence lines I built in that area, which length around 30-40 tiles through.
So I would suggest you build longer trap fence and see how it goes.

koteko

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2020, 10:16:49 AM »
I think with about 20 fences and 3-4 pit traps you should be fine. I completed it yesterday, first I made a 10-fence with 1 pit trap and it didn't work, then I made a longer one with 4 pit traps. For it to complete, you need to zoom out: so after you put 3 pit traps in your existing fence, you can go iteratively by making a fence, zooming out, making a fence, zooming out, until it works.

甜汤

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2020, 12:06:59 PM »
The complete condition is quite weird, in that quest I fenced up around 10 tiles of ground, dig and made 3 trap pits and the task was still not completed.
Once i zoom out the map and leave the scene for around 10 tiles, the task suddenly completed.
It might be due to another trap fence lines I built in that area, which length around 30-40 tiles through.
So I would suggest you build longer trap fence and see how it goes.

I don't know what the problem is. One trap fence and two trap pit can complete this task the day before yesterday. Yesterday, the task could not be completed. Today, the task can be completed. I don't know if there are strange judgments, such as the order of construction?

LoLotov

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2020, 02:44:14 PM »
I'm guessing your line needs to be of sufficient arbitrary length (counting natural obstacles) and have at least two pits. I happened to be on this task with a new character today, and it triggered without zooming out as soon as I completed my second pit on a line that covered about a map tile and a half.
Iiiiii juuuuust want to set the woooooooorld onnnn fiiiiiiiiireeeeeee.... Iiiiiiii don't want to start a flame in your heeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrt.
And with your admissiiiiion you feeeeel the same, I'llllll have reached the goaaaal I'm dreamiiiing offfff, believe meeeeee

anything