Topic: Questions about Intelligence & other stats  (Read 4343 times)

Memphis

« on: July 05, 2020, 08:01:55 PM »
I'm currently going to wrap up an Advanced Adventures gamecourse soon, and was going to go for stat increases.  I already know i want more Strength & Endurance, but I'm trying to decide what else I should get.

Basically, I'm wondering what Intelligence actually affects.  I assume it can bump you up to 2 stars or 3 stars for learning certain skills, but are there any other in-game effects?  Does it increase the likelihood of success with any skills?

Similarly, what does Will do?  I assume it makes it harder to pass out or die - is there anything else?  Does it make you get cold slower, or decrease fatigue?  I'm just trying to decide if it's worth it to increase these more nebulous mental attributes, at the expense of something like Agility.

koteko

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 11:03:07 AM »
The stat increase is generalised, just like the other course :D

You get +1 on every stat ;)

JP_Finn

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 10:26:34 PM »
Unless it has changed, Advanced Adventures game course doesn’t have completion reward. Just the Basic one does.

koteko

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2020, 10:59:35 AM »
Unless it has changed, Advanced Adventures game course doesn’t have completion reward. Just the Basic one does.

:O I was fairly sure it would reward you.. but in truth, it's been many long years since I've completed the advanced one :P

Tom H

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 11:54:57 AM »
I'm pretty sure it DOES reward you for the Advanced. I know I got it several times, although not very recently. I also don't recall any updates that changed that to no rewards.

PALU

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2020, 02:49:19 PM »
Like others, I've fairly sure the Advanced course provides a reward as well, but I expect it will be some time before my current character gets to the end of it.

Dungeon Smash

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2020, 05:14:47 PM »
Yes, both game courses result in a reward.  Unless that's changed in the most recent version.