Topic: Return the action pictures  (Read 5352 times)

spnreptile

« on: June 11, 2020, 07:54:06 AM »
The game used to have pictures for the actions that your character did and also a framebox for your character build. A 4 year old post on steam says that "they were (temporarily) removed because of developmental and technical and practical reasons. They might return in some future version, but can't promise yet.". I waited and waited... and waited, but after 4 years they are still gone.
The pictures made the game more immersive and would really like to see them return.

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 06:59:52 PM »
Things come and go, and sometimes what's planned temporary becomes permanent until further notice. That's what has happened to action pictures as at this point we've got no masterplan for featuring them again. But nobody knows of the distant future as the evolution of long-term projects are mysterious.
I liked them too, but I also know that if they were returned it wouldn't take long before somebody would suggest to remove them. That's how it goes.
- Sami | UnReal World creator

Brygun

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 11:39:15 PM »
I liked them

If its a flip-flop thing maybe make it a setting that the users can choose (on by default so they know it exists)

Actually had the randomness of one of the players where I was GMing on rpol.net bring up he was is one of the pictures for falling on the ground.  8) :o

Dungeon Smash

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 07:21:50 PM »
I miss the action pictures too, it made the game feel more immersive

anything