Topic: Choosing target for attack if they're occupying a single tile  (Read 6000 times)

Roqi

« on: August 19, 2019, 11:03:55 PM »
...because now there can be multiple creatures in one tile, I had split my dog's skull in half instead of finishing off the fallen reindeer. Luckily she got better.  ;)

This has also been a problem when attacking a njerp village - there was a pile of unconscious fallen men, and I could only attack the one standing on top of them all.

A simple menu: "Attack which target?" please!

Privateer

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 11:11:00 PM »
Since this was changed (fixed) to allow it
Version: 3.20 (stable)
Released: 22-Dec-2014
The ability to select 'who' on that tile has been lacking and it's a very good and timely suggestion.
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

d2shr6o8av

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 06:01:26 PM »
...because now there can be multiple creatures in one tile, I had split my dog's skull in half instead of finishing off the fallen reindeer. Luckily she got better.  ;)

This has also been a problem when attacking a njerp village - there was a pile of unconscious fallen men, and I could only attack the one standing on top of them all.

A simple menu: "Attack which target?" please!
+1

I thought it was a bug that I was getting multiple attacks while standing at a chokepoint.
Hoarder of hungry dogs.

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 10:33:37 AM »
Just letting you all know that this feature is coming up.
- Sami | UnReal World creator