Topic: Spoiler quest question don't understand quest  (Read 2854 times)

« on: March 30, 2019, 03:19:26 PM »
Doing the bird thief quest.
The trapping site lies at "border location of heathland area right next to coniferous forest in the east".

This means I should search all the borders within the blue circle which have heathland on the left and coniferous on the right?

Or is it the other way round? Coniferous on the left and heathland on the right?

I have tried checking all the heathland tiles with CF on the right and I don't see any snares on the ground or feathers. What am I doing wrong?

PALU

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 06:03:03 PM »
One of the Heath tiles within the circle that have a Coniferous one East of it, yes.
There are usually two or 3 snares lying about in different locations within the tile (but not necessarily close to the border). There are also some bird feathers around the snares. They can be tricky to find, although Heath is a reasonable terrain type (I don't like to search for anything in tiles with a lot of spruce in them due to the low visibility).

Either you've missed that particular tile, or you've checked it but not where the there are snares. Make sure you search when the visibility is good.