Topic: Female Dogs  (Read 4372 times)

LoLotov

« on: February 24, 2018, 11:33:51 AM »
I haven't had the chance to play the new version much, nice getting into it again. However, in the first village I found with dogs, they had a female available for what seemed fairly cheap, and I immediately traded to get her for the novelty value of not role playing which gender which dog was. Has anyone seen any differences in combat skills? Will she inherently weigh as much as a small dog or a medium dog, and are there listed big and small females?
Iiiiii juuuuust want to set the woooooooorld onnnn fiiiiiiiiireeeeeee.... Iiiiiiii don't want to start a flame in your heeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrt.
And with your admissiiiiion you feeeeel the same, I'llllll have reached the goaaaal I'm dreamiiiing offfff, believe meeeeee

irontide

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 11:53:01 AM »
I can at least tell you that there are big and small female dogs, because I've seen some. I don't know if female dogs are inherently smaller than male dogs.

shorun

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 01:25:48 PM »
my old char had 2 dogs before he died.

when converting to the beta, one became male, the other female.

they acted exactly the same, performed exactly the same, carried exactly the same.

so, as far as i'm aware of, there is no difference. but i only had 2 weeks ingame to "test" this before i got in a fight and never woke up.

anything