Topic: Galgana's creature sprites  (Read 14595 times)

JP_Finn

• Honorary Lifetime Supporter
  • Thawed Finn in SoCal
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2021, 10:20:55 PM »
Nevermind. Misread.

Galgana

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2021, 05:39:20 AM »
@Galgana: How about coloring a winter jacket for the famously white willow grouse as well?
Other ideas:
- summer coat for arctic fox
- winter coats for weasel and ermine
- gray winter coat for squirrels?

Update v1.03 now has seasonal skins for these critters. Check them out in this comparison pic:
Spoiler: show

Note that the small mustelids (ermine, weasel, pine-marten, polecat) all share the same sprite.

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2021, 12:10:56 AM »
Any chance of a bear remake? The current one looks really out of place when compared with these beatiful sprites.

Galgana

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2021, 01:00:30 AM »
Any chance of a bear remake? The current one looks really out of place when compared with these beatiful sprites.

I've attached a reversion of the bear sprite from a pre-v3.30 unrealworld bigavatar sheet. An oldie but still a cutie! Consider it a placeholder until I manage to make a proper revamp.

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2021, 01:12:41 AM »

I've attached a reversion of the bear sprite from a pre-v3.30 unrealworld bigavatar sheet. An oldie but still a cutie! Consider it a placeholder until I manage to make a proper revamp.
Thank you. I didn't know about this one as I'm a newcomer as of last year to URW. It does look like a goofy teddy bear but at the very least its style is more consistent with your sprites. :)