Topic: Is there a hard limit on followers?  (Read 2588 times)

ozunasawai4

« on: July 18, 2020, 08:59:19 AM »
My long term goal once I've built a settlement is to get very well aquatinted with a large village and lead warbands into njerp territory and I can't find anything talking about a limit to the number of human followers you can have but I also can't find anyone talking about actually doing this before so I'm wondering if someone could confirm that there is no hard limit.

PALU

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 09:23:49 AM »
I doubt there's a limit. My issues with taking on robber bands has been to find enough people to recruit (although there was a bug causing former hirelings to never be available for hiring again, since fixed). I've tried to have bands of twice the number of robbers, plus the PC and the dog.

Also note that at some point the time it takes to get more hirelings will get long enough that the first ones hired are starting to leave.

Privateer

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 10:13:13 PM »
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

anything