Topic: Need some help with Unreal World please  (Read 2847 times)

aryankanse6

« on: June 17, 2020, 09:48:48 PM »
Hey, I've been playing Unreal World for sometime now, but I can't find help on some problems I'm having.

How exactly does tracking work? Should I keep using it everywhere on the zoomed out map to find animals? Or does it only works on the zoomed in map? And in the zoomed in map it only works above tracks I'm already seeing?

I'm folowing the basic quest to learn how to play and I'm stuck in the part about creating a raft. I don't have any rope/cords, I know how to make cords from leather, but the problem is, I can only find squirrels and it takes forever to make 1 cord from their leathers. Am I doing something wrong in this game?

Privateer

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 10:38:04 PM »
How exactly does tracking work? Should I keep using it everywhere on the zoomed out map to find animals? Or does it only works on the zoomed in map? And in the zoomed in map it only works above tracks I'm already seeing?

I'm folowing the basic quest to learn how to play and I'm stuck in the part about creating a raft. I don't have any rope/cords, I know how to make cords from leather, but the problem is, I can only find squirrels and it takes forever to make 1 cord from their leathers. Am I doing something wrong in this game?

Tracking 'can' rarely notify of tracks on a travel map tile (zoomed out), Tracks need to be underfoot to be 'read' on local map (zoomed in).
You can take off a piece of clothing, and cut some cords from the item. cords can be cut from fur, leather and cloth.
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

Labtop 215

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 11:27:01 PM »

Tracking 'can' rarely notify of tracks on a travel map tile (zoomed out), Tracks need to be underfoot to be 'read' on local map (zoomed in).
You can take off a piece of clothing, and cut some cords from the item. cords can be cut from fur, leather and cloth.

Cord no longer works as rope unfortunately.  Depending on the time of year, you can go up to a birch tree and select Peel Bark.  This will get you a lump of birch-bark, that you can use to create a birch bark rope.  This birch bark rope can be used to create a raft.

PALU

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 10:23:10 AM »
Note that using tracking on a tile that ought to have a track on it (e.g. because it's to the north of a tile with tracks leading to the north) can sometimes reveal tracks (I guess it means the character is looking more carefully and finds them), and using tracking on a tile can also reveal tracks in neighboring tiles (for the same reason).

anything