Topic: Desolated region on right side  (Read 2742 times)

lak__95

« on: June 05, 2020, 01:45:57 PM »
Soo anyone lived in that region? I am a bit intrigued by the idea of living as a hermit in a totally isolated part of map with no cultures near, soo anyone has any experience to share or maybe idea how is there? Maybe a bit boring, as I can see that game needs some improvements in hermit style of play, maybe I am wrong, as I am new to the game. Thanks for answers

koteko

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 06:03:44 PM »
I tried that, but got bored really fast :/ go ahead though, it's certainly a "different" playthrough, especially if you have a tough start.

lak__95

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 10:01:34 PM »
Yea I was assuming the same, well maybe one day game will have more interesting stuff to do as Hermit.

Maybe I can try it in future, As roleplay start for some low skill character struggling to survive and get out from the total wilderness

Labtop 215

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 08:50:55 PM »
I've tried living there, but I still get attacked by the Njerpez.  That and the mountains make it difficult to see any game that might be nearby because there are so many of them.

JP_Finn

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2020, 02:14:30 AM »
Ah, maybe play as Koivulais character with HHA scenario. Or runaway space or robbers.
Starting in Winter.
 :o

And no mods.
Might be the most difficult way to go.