Topic: [Not a bug - 3.61, Windows] Injury related bug  (Read 4998 times)

Night

« on: January 27, 2020, 02:04:50 PM »
Just messing with data, not sure if this would ever occur in game, but when an injuries location is not a valid location the game will crash. Let me know if you care about these sorts of "bugs" for future reporting reference.

Screenshot of values 1-18, injury location value of 19 results in the game crashing:

Mark as not a bug if you want me to ignore reporting these kind of things, thought it might be relevant though as it seems a lot of other areas have error handling.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 08:39:14 PM by Sami »
URW Character Menu - Cheating menu by a player, for the players.
URW Character Designer - Design your characters sprite!

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 08:38:54 PM »
Just messing with data, not sure if this would ever occur in game, but when an injuries location is not a valid location the game will crash. Let me know if you care about these sorts of "bugs" for future reporting reference.

Screenshot of values 1-18, injury location value of 19 results in the game crashing:

Mark as not a bug if you want me to ignore reporting these kind of things, thought it might be relevant though as it seems a lot of other areas have error handling.

These aren't something that are worthwhile to report. You can make pretty much every game/application to crash when tinkering with out of boundaries stuff. One can easily find countless ways to do it with a wrong value in wrong place.
- Sami | UnReal World creator