Topic: Restart game courses or more quest mod or hex  (Read 5893 times)

free8082002

« on: January 14, 2018, 12:20:06 AM »
Its nice spent the day looking my herd of reindeer's. Ear the cows and a bull, the dogs barking, the weird number of birds chirping around. But I m a bit bored.

Already have lots food, its like my traps have magnets :p
Sometimes I remove the trap and let them go, mostly with the small ones.

I request a mod or instructions to restart game courses and increase the number of quest.

I m not into slaughter entire families of people because theyre njerpez, dont suggest that.

caius

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 04:57:39 AM »
I know of no mod for what you are requesting.  Instead, my following comments should probably be in the gameplay sub-forum.  But in reply to your sense of being "done", here are a few of my thoughts. 

A few goals once you feel stable and secure:
  • Obtain the best clothing possible.  Buy masterwork clothing whenever you can and then fine clothing if not masterwork.  Try to craft a complete set of fine fur and leather clothing.
  • Buy masterwork tools and gear.  Get a complete masterwork set of axes and knives.  Obtain masterwork spears, bows, maces, etc.  Obtain a complete set of masterwork swords (except for scimitars, I haven't ever found any of masterwork quality).  Get as many perfect and fine nets as possible.  Buy a perfect fishing rod and perfect shovel.  And so on...
  • Diversify your farm of animals.  Purchase the biggest animals possible.  Try to collect big bulls/cows, boars/pigs, dogs of both genders, sheep/rams, etc..
  • Replace any boards used in the construction of your main home/settlement with fine/perfect boards.
  • Establish multiple hunting lodges and fishing lodges throughout the map.  Spread the lodges along all major rivers (maybe the long rivers have 2+ lodges along their lengths) and possibly one lodge in (or near) every culture.  Each lodge would be small at first (2x2 interior dimension) with a sleeping bunk, table, and fireplace).  Expand it to larger sizes if possible.  Stock each lodge with some dried food and grains/flour for cooking later.  Have cords in each lodge and some supplies (e.g. stock a few nets in lodges on rivers).  Have a cellar at each lodge.
  • Win over your preferred culture (or multiple cultures).  Give away your food to all the villages in an entire culture (maybe furs or other gear).  Ensure they love you. 

I ended up taking one of my most successful characters on solo bear hunts.  This character had a main settlement and food coming out of my wazoo.  I had become a grandmaster in hideworking due to amazingly successful trap fences and small traps/snares.  After I maxed all my gear and built multiple hunting and fishing lodges, as well as auxillary trap fences, I decided to hunt bears.  After a while, I left my dogs behind and was eventually taken down by a bear. 

free8082002

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 05:26:30 AM »
Thanks for all the suggestions.

nekot

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 06:10:30 PM »
Do a trip around the world. 8)
nekot..

anything