Topic: Village Dogs  (Read 11278 times)

flirtyfrog

« on: November 20, 2017, 01:15:09 AM »
I accidentally angered the villagers when i harvested their crops and tried to tan my hides in their water source  :P in the midst of it all, i murdered the entire village. How do i adopt the dogs that are in the fenced off area that once belongs to the village? I noticed that the village did not turn veganond.

Privateer

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 01:24:10 AM »
I don't know that you can "adopt" them. You can leash them but I don't know if they will bond to you as a purchased dog does.
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

LoLotov

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 04:46:21 AM »
Had a similar issue with some suddenly ownerless pigs recently, so don't just walk up and try to leash them. The first hog I tried was friendly and allowed itself to be named. No big deal. The second I tried to leash right after immediately became hostile, and gave me a few bruises before I got it back in the pen and out of my personal space. Tried the third the next day with the same result, so I let em all starve for a couple weeks and came back for them later when they had forgotten all about their old masters. Dogs will surely need the same treatment to keep them from going hostile.
Iiiiii juuuuust want to set the woooooooorld onnnn fiiiiiiiiireeeeeee.... Iiiiiiii don't want to start a flame in your heeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrt.
And with your admissiiiiion you feeeeel the same, I'llllll have reached the goaaaal I'm dreamiiiing offfff, believe meeeeee

flirtyfrog

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 11:56:19 AM »
Well, the villagers been dead for two seasons now and the dogs are still hostile.... They are looking more and more like pieces of hide to me... :p

LoLotov

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 01:04:13 AM »
You could try feeding them, but the hides might be more valuable than their company if they waste your food and stay hostile.
Iiiiii juuuuust want to set the woooooooorld onnnn fiiiiiiiiireeeeeee.... Iiiiiiii don't want to start a flame in your heeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrt.
And with your admissiiiiion you feeeeel the same, I'llllll have reached the goaaaal I'm dreamiiiing offfff, believe meeeeee